Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MATT LEBLANC on the verge of a major TV comeback?

MATT LEBLANC on the verge of a major TV comeback?

Former FRIENDS star MATT LEBLANC is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder.

He tells TV Guide magazine, "When Joey ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time.
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)."

LEBLANC also ruled out a FRIENDS TV reunion.
He says, "What would the story be? We all get together and what? Have coffee? It would be almost sad. It's better to just imagine what those characters are doing now."

He adds, "Friends was this magical, cool thing, like lightning in a bottle, and I feel superfortunate to have been part of it."

Joanna Krupa Kelly Ripa Kelly Monaco Michelle Malkin Kim Yoon jin

No comments:

Post a Comment