Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rumer Willis Parties It Up with Zac Efron

Treating herself to a midweek evening of partying, Rumer Willis was spotted hitting up a nightclub in Los Angeles last night (January 12).

The ?House Bunny? actress was joined by a few friends, and looked fabulous in a low-cut coral dress as she partied with fellow young stars including Zac Efron.

In her recent interview for Prestige magazine, Rumer shared that she?s always wanted to be an actress, having grown up in a showbiz family.

?I always wanted to do it from when I was super little, so it was more about just waiting for my parents to say it was OK. They were totally fine, they?ve always been completely supportive of it. They just wanted me to finish high school, which I totally appreciate now.?

As for the constant media attention, Ms. Willis explained, ?You have to be a little more aware of how you present yourself in public places. I mean, I can?t walk into Starbucks anymore in my pajama pants. But, you know, everyone has an opinion, and if they say something negative, you can?t defend yourself because any response in itself is enough to validate the claim. But that?s the great thing about outlets like Twitter because, more and more, we?re getting control of our image. We can be in direct contact with the world and people can at least choose between second-hand and the direct information.?

Sara Spraker Britney Spears Josie Maran Jill Arrington Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment